The Future of Financial Services relies on data technologies. We need associates who are ready-equipped with financial services experience and specialised training to hit the ground running.
What are we looking for?
We need full-stack SQL Developers to support delivery of end-to-end solutions. We want those who want a career, and who want to be in a team for the longer term. Backed by a niche firm that is hell-bent on providing the support and profile required for success, you will work alongside a team of skilled and passionate individuals who focussed on the provision of new skills and building great solutions, in a dynamic positive culture environment.
Are you a fit for Team Ajeka?
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic Developer that is skilled at nutting out problems, and will be experienced in the designing, coding, unit testing and documenting SQL data warehouses and data marts, including ETL/ELT data integration utilising SSIS and visualisation with SSRS, SSAS, Power BI.
You will be deployed either client-side at major institutions or company-side, contributing to the build of genuine customer-supporting platforms that enable the smooth of Operations, improved financial Protection and that creates an environment for authentic Growth.
You will be comfortable with on premises and modern cloud facilities, particularly leveraging the toolset within Azure Data Services. Experience in migration and developing on the Azure platform is highly favourable.
Skilled in Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence, you will be a problem-solver at heart, sourcing and wrangling data into valued insights and actions. With end-to-end experience of the evolution from legacy BI-orientated practices into contemporary cloud-based streaming solutions and work practices.
You will be comfortable working with business stakeholders, understanding and translating their needs to outcomes.
- SQL Server experience a must
- Experience developing on Azure Data services essential
- Azure certifications highly favourable
- Identification and acquisition of data source from various applications
- Ability to interpret requirements and ideate simple and robust solutions
- Ability to design, develop and implement fend to end data warehouse, data mart and data lake solutions.
- Implementation of data extraction, transformation and loading using established ETL frameworks: SQL, stored procedure, SSIS
- Ensure quality code and compliance standards and integrated into development practices
- Data validation and quality management
- Solid understanding of Master Data Management and reference data
- Ability to support development with clearly articulated meta data, including data dictionaries